Canadian Shield Consultants Agency provides specialized residential, commercial, industrial and First Nations environmental engineering services across Canada.
Our licensed Environmental Engineers and designated technicians develop innovative designs in order to assure a future sustainable environment.
Services we provided:
- Compliance Audits & Reports
- Dewatering, Assessments & Mitigation
- Emergency Spill Response
- Environmental & Regulatory Support
- Environmental Impact Assessments
- Environmental Site Assessments
- Hazardous Materials Management
- Limited Phase II Environmental Site Assessment
- Monitoring Well Installation and Sampling
- Municipal Landfill Waste Management
- Phase I Environmental Site Assessment
- Project Management
- Property Development
- Remedial Action & Mitigation Plans
- Research and Development
- Risk Assessments
- Site Remediation Strategies
- Soil Analysis & Testing
- Soil Sampling and Stratification
- Technical Standards and Safety Authority Compliance Report
- Wastewater Management
Remote location services available via our in-house aviation division and marine unit!
CSCA Engineering Environmental Team are certified in:
- Licensed under Ontario Water Resource Act
- Licensed under Ontario Environmental Protection Act
- Licensed under the Professional Engineers of Ontario
- Environmental Contamination Assessment and Identification
- Contaminated and Hazardous Waste Site Management Certified
- Hazardous Material Awareness Level
- Hazardous Material Operations Level
- Hazardous Material Technician Level
- TDG ERAP Implementation, Application, Planning and Training
- Can Offer Engineering Design in Newfoundland and Labrador Through an Affiliate Company
"I would be happy to recommend Canadian Shield Consultants Agency and I would hire them again if the need arose."
Madeleine Nadon - Homeowner -
"In my opinion, the true test of a good business is whether or not you would use their services again. In the case of Canadian Shield Consultants Agency, Gerry and his crew, the answer is we still are using their services and we consider them our "Go To" guys!"
Wayne Johnson - Manager - YMCA-YWCA of Winnipeg
"Throughout the entire month long project CSCA did not veer from the original goal and made MRWs time in St. Charles a positive experience."
John Sikorski - Engineering Technologist - M.R. Wright and Associates Co. Ltd.
"We are very thankful for all that Gerry and his company have done for us up to now...their expertise and assistance has facilitated the process of purchasing a good quality septic system that meets the Ministry of Environment's standards."
Ms. Réjeanne de Bois - Owner - Minakwa Lodge and Trailer Park
"We were very impressed with your heavy duty machinery, and realized we were not dealing with a start-up company. All workmen on the site knew their jobs and performed all labour with such care and skill. I must add a personal comment that the workers were very amicable, answered all our questions and did not mind the interruptions when we asked for clarification as to what they were doing"
Jean McConnell - Former Manager of Recreational Arenas and Swimming Pools - City of Greater Sudbury