Premier Aqua Tech
Premier Aqua Tech EFFLUENT FILTERS
The Effluent Filter by Premier Tech Aqua combines the principles of lamellar settling and physical filtration. This innovative solution guarentees superior treatment levels to protect the environment.
- Low-cost solution
- Longer life of any soil absorption system
- Higher treatment levels to protect the environment
- Quick and easy installation
- Simple maintenance
The Polylok PL-122 Effluent Filter
Polylok’s filters are unique to the industry and are totally modular. By cutting out the designated flow panel on the back of the filter housing, the filters snap together to provide the maximum filtration possible. Polylok’s filter housing is engineered to provide years of maintence free service no matter what external forces arise during operation or service. The housing is equipped with a gas deflection/shutoff ball that not only deflects total suspended solids from entering the filter, but it stops the flow of unfiltered effluent from escaping to the field when the filter cartridge is removed for service.
- Provides double the area compared to units of similar size
- It comes with a flow control ball that shuts off the flow of effluent when the filter is removed for cleaning
- It has it’s own gas deflector ball which allows the effluent to enter the filter from the sides, deflecting the solids away
- A built in passive warning system which alerts the homeowner of potential problems months in advance as the filter matures
- Easy to install on new tanks, or retrofit in existing systems
"I would be happy to recommend Canadian Shield Consultants Agency and I would hire them again if the need arose."
Madeleine Nadon - Homeowner -
"In my opinion, the true test of a good business is whether or not you would use their services again. In the case of Canadian Shield Consultants Agency, Gerry and his crew, the answer is we still are using their services and we consider them our "Go To" guys!"
Wayne Johnson - Manager - YMCA-YWCA of Winnipeg
"Throughout the entire month long project CSCA did not veer from the original goal and made MRWs time in St. Charles a positive experience."
John Sikorski - Engineering Technologist - M.R. Wright and Associates Co. Ltd.
"We are very thankful for all that Gerry and his company have done for us up to now...their expertise and assistance has facilitated the process of purchasing a good quality septic system that meets the Ministry of Environment's standards."
Ms. Réjeanne de Bois - Owner - Minakwa Lodge and Trailer Park
"We were very impressed with your heavy duty machinery, and realized we were not dealing with a start-up company. All workmen on the site knew their jobs and performed all labour with such care and skill. I must add a personal comment that the workers were very amicable, answered all our questions and did not mind the interruptions when we asked for clarification as to what they were doing"
Jean McConnell - Former Manager of Recreational Arenas and Swimming Pools - City of Greater Sudbury