Our firm is qualified, certified, registered and insured as a designer of sewage systems under Bill 124 of Ministry of Municipal Affairs and Housing.
- Authorized by the Association of Professional Engineers of Ontario to offer professional engineering services
- Licensed to do domestic and international flights
CSCA Environmental Engineering Team are also certified in:
- Hazardous Materials Technician Level
- Hazardous Materials Operations Level
- Hazardous Materials Awareness Level
- Environmental Contamination Assessment and Identification
- Contaminated and Hazardous Waste Site Management Certified
- Licensed under Ontario Environmental Protection Act
- Licensed under Ontario Water Resource Act
- TDG ERAP Implementation, Application, Planning and Training
We are licensed, insured and bonded to practice throughout Canada.
"I would be happy to recommend Canadian Shield Consultants Agency and I would hire them again if the need arose."
Madeleine Nadon - Homeowner -
"In my opinion, the true test of a good business is whether or not you would use their services again. In the case of Canadian Shield Consultants Agency, Gerry and his crew, the answer is we still are using their services and we consider them our "Go To" guys!"
Wayne Johnson - Manager - YMCA-YWCA of Winnipeg
"Throughout the entire month long project CSCA did not veer from the original goal and made MRWs time in St. Charles a positive experience."
John Sikorski - Engineering Technologist - M.R. Wright and Associates Co. Ltd.
"We are very thankful for all that Gerry and his company have done for us up to now...their expertise and assistance has facilitated the process of purchasing a good quality septic system that meets the Ministry of Environment's standards."
Ms. Réjeanne de Bois - Owner - Minakwa Lodge and Trailer Park
"We were very impressed with your heavy duty machinery, and realized we were not dealing with a start-up company. All workmen on the site knew their jobs and performed all labour with such care and skill. I must add a personal comment that the workers were very amicable, answered all our questions and did not mind the interruptions when we asked for clarification as to what they were doing"
Jean McConnell - Former Manager of Recreational Arenas and Swimming Pools - City of Greater Sudbury